Friday, June 12, 2015

BMB Reform Blog: What's Coercion to You?

I've been doing these reform blogs for awhile now.  For the most part, it's been interviews with different people.  I've thrown in some commentary on a couple topics I find important, and I still have some ideas floating around in this brain of mine.  But I also want this section to be about YOUR (the readers) ideas.  I wan't to know what's floating around in your brains!

There are so many topics out there on the subject of coercion in adoption.  From things such as the
language we use, to the money spent, to the outright force that has been and sometimes is still used.  In my personal opinion I think all of us should be knowledgeable on these issues.  We can't enact change without knowing what's out there, right?

So let me ask you all this.  What things in adoption do you find coercive?  What do you feel needs to be changed?  What happened in your own journey that doesn't sit well with you?  Please, let me know!  I am always looking for new, fresh ideas to reach the public!


If you or anyone you know would like to be interviewed for this section, or if you have an important reform topic you would like discussed, please feel free to email me!  I look forward to hearing from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment