Monday, February 10, 2014

Music Monday: Lucy by Skillet

"Hey Lucy, I remembered your birthday
They said it'd bring some closure to say your name
I know I'd do it all different if I had the chance
But all I got are these roses to give
And they can't help me make amends
Now that it's over, I just wanna hold her
I'd give up all the world to see
That little piece of Heaven looking back at me
Now that it's over, I just wanna hold her
I've gotta live with the choices I made
And I can't live with myself today"

2 comments:

  1. I love this song so much. I am currently 32 weeks pregnant, but I've also been forced into an abortion when I was younger. I wish there were more songs like this that I knew about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry Alana. Being forced to do anything, whether its adoption or abortion, is awful. Sending you love!

    ReplyDelete