Monday, August 2, 2010

Choices

I've been thinking a lot about choices lately. While at this point in our lives, many of us can do nothing about the adoption choices we made or the adoption choices that were forced upon us. But we can choose how we deal with life and our emotions each and every day. I ran across this quote earlier today……..

I Choose…
to live by choice, not by chance;


to make changes, not excuses;

to be motivated, not manipulated;
to be useful, not used; 
to excel, not compete. 
I choose self esteem, not self pity.
I choose to listen to my inner voice and my God,
and not the random opinions of others. 

What kind of choices will you make today? 



Photo Credit

1 comment:

  1. I choose not to let this pain over power me...

    I choose to love my daughter wherever she is in her journey of reunification...

    I choose to not let being a birth mother define me as who I am or what I was...

    I choose to love my family first and foremost above anything or anyone else...

    I am so THANKFUL I chose LIFE for my daughter!!!!

    ReplyDelete