Friday, November 22, 2013

Swimming in a Pool With Sharks

Sometimes I feel like I'm drowning. Like a great white shark grabbed onto my leg and won't let go. It feels like I'm suffocating. It's horrendous. I've been going through so much lately, I'm barely reaching the surface. It's a constant weight on my chest that won't go away. Is it guilt? Maybe. Is it stress? Possibly. Nothing helps. I'm self medicating with mantras and daily bull but the pain won't go away.

Do any of you feel this way?

Have a great weekend, ladies. 



2 comments:

  1. Hey girl.. so sorry you are in such a tough spot. If the mantras and bull aren't working, how about the truth? Facing the pain, sadness, anger, whatever is going on inside and getting it out? Talking, yelling, journaling... just a few methods I like to use personally. :) Sometimes once it's out in the light, whatever 'it' is, it's easier to see it more clearly and deal with it. Praying for you this day. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terri! It's difficult to pinpoint sometimes. I can't tell if it's Micah pain, or life pain. You ever have moments like that?

      Delete