Sunday, May 29, 2011

What is My Worth?





Sometimes we allow our own views and thoughts of ourselves to speak to the heart. The worst part of that is that those bad memories of past mistakes, hurts, and mean words we've heard penetrate deeply into our souls.

Do you ever find yourself sitting around and thinking about past failures, things you wish you would have done or done differently or maybe even those people that you view as better then you?  I know I sure have! I remember drowning in my own thought pool. Then someone saved me from my own views of myself and told me, just as I will you. 

Stop for a moment and try to see yourself and your worth through God's eyes.

Here are a few words from God's love letter to you.
  • "For we/you are God’s masterpieces. He has created us/you anew in Christ Jesus, so we/you can do the good things he planned for us/ you long ago." ~ Ephesians 2:10
  • "For I know the plan I have for you to prosper you and to give you a hope and a future." ~ Jeremiah 29:11
  • "You are not your own; you were bought at a price." ~ 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
  • "Your worth is far above Rubies." ~ Proverbs 31:10           
Be Blessed,

LeiLani

Photo Credit

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful words...and great timing. Thank you for the reminder! :-)

    ReplyDelete