Tuesday, October 14, 2014

BMB Reform Blog: Meet L!

Hello again everyone!  I'm back with another reform blog.  This time I have another interview with another great friend of mine, L.  She has been a first mom for about as long as I have, and she is an
AMAZING woman and support system for me!

Please tell us your name and a brief intro to your story. 

L, first mom to a beautiful 10 year old who didn't think of adoption until she listened to her ex – boyfriend (boyfriend at the time) that he would only do an open adoption.

Are there any aspects of adoption you would like to see changed?  

“Open” adoption that actually is open and not have 50 different terms as there are states

What does adoption reform mean to you and why do you think it's important?

It means actually having some say in my life and not have it be governed by others


Thanks so much L!  


If you or anyone you know would like to be interviewed for this section, or if you have an important reform topic you would like discussed, please feel free to email me!  I look forward to hearing from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment